Speak freely

Remember selected project when changing board

Please go back to the old approach of selecting a project once and keeping it when switching between boards. It is really slowing us down.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PaulPaul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful to make this configurable - I find it frustrating that the only workaround is cloning the views so you have a set per client... the old way was much more intuitive :)

• Krzysztof RudnickiKrzysztof Rudnicki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When working on some particular project it's very annoing that some particular board remembers different project/team configuration.

Previous solution with switching between project/team context - then by swithcing board context was much more usefull.

Please consider switching back to old solution where primarily user selected project context - then board context.

I hope my description is quite clear - if not, i'd be happy to describe it in more details.

• ArashArash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the new project/team selector item everytime i change my view the project/team is reset and i have to set it back to the project/team i was working on. Lets say i am working on the backlog view of project A/ Team 2 and then i navigate to bugs board. TP does not seem to remember my team/project choice.

Feedback and Knowledge Base